Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Covering Letter Clothes Store

summer and holidays and ...

Dear friends, lovers, massaged ...:)

The holidays are quite long, and the results are, according to my desire to fly not need / want / should, many beautiful short trips.

to Stuttgart to my mother when my son was allowed to spend 14 days of vacation, and I am very happy that he is left alone there, for the first time, because cutting the cord, THERE SINCE SELBSTGWÄHLT is imposed and not mine, I find healthy and fine.

The train was exciting! , Most of which already know now from the media (again for the GEZ!! I have no television real), we had everything on the road, cold trains, in which fanned hypochondriac with sweat on the air and falling nearly fainted all five minutes the train crew were ordered, they probably thought they die in train next to my son who has attracted socks and a jacket because it was so cold, even without air conditioning we had, and we have stranded taken the train even stopped going, and we had to run without our cars and we had no trains. What

I was very very calm: The first evidence of my son was and is fine, I just got over it, but I have a ton of kids only 4 views in the whole year from the inside and I have already felt like a bad mother - my motto has always been (in addition to many of my work): you're responsible for it and if anything is missing or I see what needs to let me know. If you forget it is not so tragic. It worked
....:))) phew:)

In recent days I have, I devoured the pilgrimage to Compostela report by Hape Kerkeling, man is the thing for about a year here and I wanted to and wanted not Hape I think it's great but somehow ...

Now It was probably the right moment, the right in which the book a little answer to many questions was.

Very important for me again (always the same issues, groans):
It is not the goal but the way, and it is always the way of me soooo much about me and shows how the total life meet ...

rage: Turn to the W and you have courage to see how closely the two are beieiander (Kerkeling), and try to convert them. Man I'm angry about everything possible lately, so it is much suppressed and will now come to light.
As the cleansing storm which is just above the quarter-pours here. But actually as beautiful as the drop on awning and roof patter and how liberating the thunderstorm sounds and how free and smelling the air ....

:)

Allen is a nice holiday and a great summer, with everything what belongs to (or continue) :))))

0 comments:

Post a Comment