Sunday, April 25, 2010

Graduation Centierpieces

limits

Why only sometimes I find it so difficult to set limits. Not long ago because I could not say a manicure: NO, I do not want. At least not clearly enough. I wanted to like my nails have been nice, clean, cuticle away, very impressive, as I work myself out of sheer hard to get.

Hey, no paint, but I sit and I can not prevent the painting. She could not accept it and has actually done it myself three layers on it going. The white border I could still fend for everything else I was too weak. Internally, the cook. Furious, more work than before about the stupid stuff to get home again. Grrrrrrrr.

Why?

is why I am sometimes so hard to express my opinion?
before I take the time to examine more closely, I found the idea that I often feel ashamed, to be myself, because my passion for myself to grow could be expected ...;-))

Hey Peace Love and Understanding for Michelle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment