Friday, April 16, 2010

Tumb And Little Finger

necessary? Read

for a few days, I ask again whether all this to be the case and where the lead is. I lie down in the afternoon, would be awake by a deafening noise that is not the lego blocks of my son can be produced. no he is sitting at my laptop and has a stand alone, seven years old, called up the pages that he needs for computer games. okay. the son of my friend has more and more expensive device in his kids than I probably ever will.

television, computer, DIVERSE things to make portable games, I do not know how the hot times, an Ipod (which I've also just because my friend gave it to me), a station for that ... So yes I think it's great that our children grow up much more naturally with the media, but the one I dread before is because when my 12 times, how can I afford that, and I want no child who is laughed at, because it does not know what's Ipod station or a wee look. the other hand I also think that more and more bad and sat lonely is.

so you can sit together in front of the computer, but is not pirate movies look boring than themselves to take on the role and a lot uno on the computer somehow not really sad ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment