Monday, April 12, 2010

Westminster Dog Shows Ads

at Lauretta Hickman: "life"

Very nice, I found the text on their side, very beautiful and very well how does consciousness work ...:-))

autobiography in five chapters: first

I walk down the street. There is a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I fall into it.
I'm lost ... I am without hope
It's not my fault.
It takes forever to get out.

second I walk down the same street.
There's a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I pretend I do not see it.
I fall in again.
I can not believe, again to be the same place.
But it's not my fault.
It still takes a very long time to come out.

third I walk down the same street along.
There's a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I see it.
I fall more into them ... out of habit.
My eyes are open. I know where I am.
It's my own fault.
I get out immediately.

4th I walk down the same street.
There's a deep hole in the sidewalk.
I walk around it.

5th I walk down another street.

from Sogyal Rinpoche, The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

0 comments:

Post a Comment