Monday, May 10, 2010

Myammee's Hair Secret

time

I often foaming over when my son brings me to my limits, my face, I will not, do it yourself, I'm not interested.
Bitchy is offended, has done something broken. The confrontations sometimes emotive, sometimes quite rational. We are facing our needs / desires.

I often think about in such situations that it would be easier to distract my son (What should we read the same, have thought about what we do on the weekend, you have given the rabbit water), but whether that is correct?

I usually decide to wait first, to give time. I remember that is that as a child or forced under pressure not to say yes. Could not. My son will not have to give up his personal integrity. I hope he realizes that cooperation is truly beautiful, he must do so voluntarily and can, and I do not force.

I give him so (I) can take time, and try him in the arm with him to find a solution. Not to enforce my will but to let him understand what it really is, without any manipulation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment