Monday, May 17, 2010

What's Missing In My Chicken Soup?

When is enough?

Before I belong to those who miss the mark on the goal, I guess to me today to be clear about my achievement. Have I made enough money? Much money is pretty relative, it could be that I need as long as I live more and more ...

So again involve the senses:
What is an indicator that I have arrived?
What I said, when is enough?
And when I'm away with it, the deadline I set myself?


important thing I learned at Art Reade in Cologne, the first steps that I want to go for it. Just to think what I can do now to guide all the way, if only symbolically.
This must not be particularly demanding:
Hey, what can I do, that all this is under way. This may be a small call, a letter, a text message, a display, a note on the desk of the colleague, a crossword puzzle, the lottery list, ...

So what will lead you today in the way? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment