Monday, May 17, 2010

What Happened Kate From Kates Playground

my goals give

In recent weeks I have a great deal about "lucid dreaming", inspired by www.Alicegrinda.de, which has supplied on its website and several videos on Youtube. Nice to me with my goal setting or goal visualization for their very back and I think my work, my approach in the past, reflected again.

because I always really important to visualize, that is the exact idea of what I want, a description in detail. And be careful: I've seen really, especially when I have not thought about it, things have come true, exactly as I had wished for. This was particularly fatal and has been for some hysterical fits of laughter caused by me when I had forgotten essential things or inaccurate was. My current one example: I wanted hardwood floors (I floor was supposed to do - I have this wooden litter-soil), an apartment which I do not renovate must (I had not either, but restored it is not), they should price be so, that I can afford it (I can, but it's pretty small), it should have a garden (the garden is now available throughout the quarter) ... now, ...

So I work my way slowly into my goals and desires and needs ;-))

interesting but I found again the following questions: first

Why do I want the goal? = Important for my motivation!
second How can I make it? = I could imagine a ravine between my condition and now the
state that I want to reach you. What is the heads are the rungs, which can take me across? What
help I already have? Whom can I ask? Who will give me support? Who will give me good feedback?
So anything that could help me here!
third The senses described = a lot, especially in my MASSAGE BLOG, because senses involved is incredibly important
.
Imagine this: You buy a dress because it is extremely cheap - see the price tag and the dress you like the colors,
you try it first at home: it does not sit well and the fabric - ihgitt is terrible on the skin. A very important sense
escape attention, and in general (to see) make sense only in operation, which is definitely too little!

So, just as Alice Grinda so beautiful when she says my opinion:
Taste the target?
How does it look?
sound like it to be?

Have fun:)))

0 comments:

Post a Comment