Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Brent Everett And Brent Corrigan Ddl

Once again the holiday ...

love people.

Since my last post I had me a lot of thought about how important the holiday is really so leave in the sense that we understand him "today" (what a stale word ;-). Holiday means the most: sun, sand, sea. Holidays should bring: relaxation. And something we have not here. Something extraordinary, special.

Is it for now We actually impossible to switch off in their own homes? Do we have to flee, so that we no longer answer the phone? The mails do not check? Do we need another country to forget the worries and the pressure can??

Au wei. I feel quite differently when I think about it, it follows that I feel much pressure in everyday life, so I sooo much to run (or fly) in order to get over everything. to get clarity. To feel free.

I resolve and hope to integrate more relaxation into my daily life and discover the beauty on your doorstep. And it's not a clear sign that we are all the sun's rays less and less tolerated? There were also times a time when it was more than distinguished, to be pale ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment