Thursday, June 3, 2010

Why Cant You Use Waxing Strips On Genitel Areas

holiday - thanks Dirk Henn ...

... because: these very issues I have also just completed!

(found on www.52Wege.de)

Summer is approaching and with it the holiday season. Where does it go? look
Dirk Henn

In the near or far away?
is basically it simple: Nah it should be truly sustainable and a place where I can be without care. But how does it become a holiday?
The first clue I am guided by the associations and groupings that have a sustainable tourism prescribed. The discount Viabono But I was too expensive. The Forum Anders Reisen has some very successful tours, but also so much TV Packages - because it is then in the end never do with sustainability. Ö-plus has to offer in Switzerland a lot, but the Blue Swallow, I have decided for me, is the warmest and most determined of tourism quality label. Well, the first attempt but there was nothing that I can pay now, and not a lot of offers were on the very places that dream by which longed to leave my naive soul.
So are we down in early April on his own on the island of Juist. And that was a hit: a place with no cars, no glitter, pomp and great effort.
A car-free island which can be achieved by walking on the narrow side in a quarter of an hour, can not help but all offers and aims to make on foot. Houses, roads and even the landscape, are adapted to the increment of the people and the leisurely cold-blooded, grab the goods from the ferry on low-loader wagons to the two small supermarkets on the island.
And the ferry itself takes one and a half hours to travel in shallow water very gently winding path to the nearby island to find. And even that only works once or twice a day, at maximum flood. The Wadden Sea of the art here can be no other chance. I did not know how much I a place he inscribes his own structure, I can linger or to hurry drives. As I travel, as I am going to the places of the island, will also open up in me the appropriate spaces of solitude, of the here-being, the silence and slowness.
But I was really surprised three weeks ago, 30 miles from my apartment. Actually, I just wanted to spend "on the fly" with my girlfriend for a weekend in that same Black Forest where I live So I looked again, it has to offer, the Blue Swallow. Sonne, a guesthouse near the summit of my favorite mountain, the Belchen.
For over two decades support Christian Leppert and Eve Wollweber their guests without a car, with a pure vegetarian Courts, in a carefully and lovingly furnished guest house. The courageous determination of the board hosts and their love for this city is transferred outright to us. The warm and simple get-together with the other inhabitants of the board has impressed me and it has done me good. It is the spirit of the board hosts that inspired us - so that the spirit of a wonderful place to unfold within us. And suddenly I have, beyond my usual holiday routes, the first time in decades found what I missed in all my vacation again.
In the end, when Christian Leppert us for an evening tells how and why he does all that for more than two decades, I suspect the bigger Image. Without a car to run a sustained run pension for more than 20 people is not a small project and certainly not in rural areas and, at 1,100 meters altitude.
And I see on the way home to migrant signs of a sudden a different way: The reference to the re-Eck, the top of my mountain, Schauinsland makes in one sense: Five hours is it so from here up to the ridge of the I may descend from house to sun. And then my next holiday project is born: The local bus I ride to the station of Schauinslandbahn, let me take up one day and walk over to the corner and down home Wiedener sun. Soon. One fine summer day.
holidays can be very harmful to the environment. How far and with what means of transport I travel, I like food and I reside, all this takes a lot of energy. Our vacations have become at one-fifth of our energy consumption. Between 200 and 7,200 kilograms of CO2 causes a normal holiday per person. Even among the currently available standard offerings are therefore ecological worlds.

WWF has already submitted last summer, a wonderfully vivid small study at the end makes the choice of the appropriate type of holiday rather easily. Look at each case pure when it seeks suggestions!
I have the WWF study appended to this article, you find them online but want to eat at http://www.wwf.de/downloads/publikationsdatenbank/ddd/28052/

0 comments:

Post a Comment