Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mottled Skin In Pregnancy

II "Kadine" by Guerlain - Fleur de Feu

for nearly 4 weeks I've been waiting for this refill. "Found" in the U.S., he was of course at the German customs hostage until I saw him then redeemed for ransom. Then he finally
was on my table, glued with resin residues, to look at all feeling comfortable and beautiful. After careful cleaning, I would like to present my new treasure:



Kadine - Guerlain - perfume bottle 30 ml with the original box. Conceived by Jacques Guerlain in 1911





A beautifully compact, heavy Baccarat flacon, with the engraving on the bottom of the plug. Solo pleasant to the touch!
I am particularly pleased about the fact that even a little bit of perfume is contained and that the box is. Is the first but for me the overall picture. Such detail is
printed and embossed boxes are also long gone - the finesse of the gold coinage is particularly noteworthy because the lining and with straw-colored pongee silk.





The smell - well ... what to say. I found on the Net, that he should nelkenbetontsein strong. The
can I find, unfortunately.



What can smell I have is a resinous balsamic mixture as wilted flowers such as with caramellartigen notes and a strong smell of hay (coumarin). And a subtle but unpleasant whiff of Maggi . I would not describe as a perfume - but as a reminder of a fragrance ....




If my Flacon is really so old, about 80 -90 years may maybe even 100 years - WHAT should be there still left in an unsealed container?





This keeps the secret of this perfume for me unresolved, perhaps by luck before I even get to the real thing, which still holds its magic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment