Monday, December 13, 2010

Slideshow Creation Professional Software

Art Deco - Flacon Caray - The n'ose

This is my new "found object" - a bargain, the first was undetected at me on the chest of drawers . I had bought it because it was so wonderfully pretty "Art Deco" is - I have a soft spot for this period (including ...)



is unfortunately a part of the left arm splintered off - that happens sometimes with as containing old bottles. No label, no label, no packaging - so I assumed it was simply a dressing table-decoration, as then in many cases.
be filled with any scent ...




I just enjoy this cute girl character who is prepared lovingly with pearls necklace, carefully crimped hair and fine details here and there. She sits on her frilly pillow, from a Middle Eastern "pouf" accurate time.


I remember that my grandmother still had such a feature, which was from the 20s - on top was one missed, formerly üppgier velvet brocade - the pages were made of fairly abgewetztem velvet. Certainly even a part for an opulent boudoir - for me as a child a welcome soft Sitzmöbelchen at low altitude.


Now I found rummaging through the Ebay several deals that Flacon, and the like, more or less gilded show with or without box or label, partly for outrageous prices. Without error, chips etc, but unaffordable for me. At least I found out
any Flacon contained several different scents of the company Caray in the 20s and 30s.
least I know now that this was not purely decorative Flacon Flacon.
I am very pleased that that feature is "alive" is now in my closet continues ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment