Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Inside Of A Vergina

Anxieties and

Dear ones
to time I read a very interesting book by Varda Hasselmann (and Co) on fears archetypes of fear, and I was able to detect even very good. Very tricky: I did not realize that I have actually run in these areas of fear one thing, because so far I thought I was pretty strong and flexible. Well, that may be protective mechanisms, just can just as positive thinking to help ensure that I do not feel pain has, for example: "Hey, is on the bad indeed always something positive, well that my car is broken, because maybe I would have Otherwise an accident built .. in the worst traffic jam, was today ...".
Yes, maybe, but hey presto I have my huge anger repressed.
So everything is a tightrope walk.
And that's not only at such oberlfächlichen things like this, but also essential, in childhood experienced situations. We all have strengths acquired in bad times, which in itself is a good thing. For in every trauma there is a great strength. Important I think, I just experience it all over again, is to see that it could be that the underlying fear still plays a big role. And running. Kind regards Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment