Friday, November 19, 2010

Dream Mousse Blush Com Swatches

Habanita - Molinard: Old, soft gloves from morocco ...

I was lucky - and I have a beautiful, almost full (30 ml!) Flacon of "vintage" Habanita can bid. One can not early 'enough to think later ... IFRA and defiance I hamster now my favorite scents in "vintage" versions, where can I get it.


Now I have tested again Habanita and I'm blown away.
lost in the fragrance, its development, its associative power.




A fleeting moment of freshness and herbaceous bitterness directly after spraying - woody like a forest in summer, warmed by the sun rays from tree wounds dripping resin fills the air with aromas and blends with the sweetness of berries and flowers.
A little sour, there are obviously handled in the great Flacon the top notes. But just a few minutes later, the unpleasantness is gone, and the most delicious fragrance will follow-up ... layers of rich, lush, lush scents of velvety petals and delicate fruit extracts.

A delicate "Shalimar" note is palpable - almost like a quote from Shalimar.
creaminess, sweetness and softness of the fragrance (if seen from a distance) are in contrast to the force of impression of vanilla Benozeharzes. Something is ringing in my head - I've already smelled elsewhere ...
And now I also know where:
If this resin is burned in pure smoking, a fragrance as Habanita arises in the heart note.
I knew that this perfume to me "something" remember: The smoking in the warmer, preferably in autumn and winter with herbs, woods, and above all resins.

benzoin, musk and leather on my skin and stay with me - light and delicate with every movement of body and clothing. A slightly soapy, powdery smell remains very leathery.




My memory in perception of this composition:
the most beloved, long morocco leather gloves my (very idle) aunt. These gloves had
notabene a long life behind, I think my aunt was sure 30 years - and had come with various, perfume on wrists spotted in touch.
levels had in the butter soft sheepskin, a quasi base note of the oils and resins - and when they were taken for elegant occasions from their bakelite box got out to give them a soft, powdery and honey-sweet aroma of this fine leather and perfume the past ...

Habanita! Leather and perfume.




Unique - as I said, I'm lost!

0 comments:

Post a Comment