Saturday, November 27, 2010

How Many Catan Boards Are Possible

(K), an ode to "Ode" by Guerlain

The word "Ode" is now largely out of use. It describes an emotional poem, a song of praise without Reim.Bekannt perhaps from Schiller's "Ode to Joy":
Ode to Joy, Daughter of Elysium (then set to music by Beethoven)

Ode by Guerlain is a fragrance full force. Sounding, resonant. Rich in quotations on sound.
this Ode was composed in 1955 by Jacques Guerlain and I'm in the fortunate position of being a full and sealed original name (no longer!) Flacon to my own. So of course I had to try anything, and smell ...

ODE - perfume in Marly-Flacon
This perfume is not melt, the volatile donated a floral-scented clouds - it is an extract , a concentrate, a magic potion that is sharing his secrets of the composition only slowly.
Like most perfumes, the most ancient and old scents, especially Guerlain's demands, including Ode, that you listen, open challenge, takes time.

The first massive, flower fragrance shrouded chord that can reach me, I immediately think of Joy. But not quite, just like a quotation: Rose-heavy, heavy jasmine, aldehydes and irispudrig. A touch of light honey somewhere.


The dominant employed rose is enormous, velvet-heavy, sugary sweet and sticky. Nothing is easy in this scent, he settles on the skin like a heavy, shiny brocade. Bright and colorful flowers in front of fragrance. But tight and heat. Asphyxiation. The iris is fine here untergebuttert of jasmine - and all these triumphs storm sultry Rose.


The durability of the head and heart notes is enormous - and neither Rose nor Jasmin eventually want to be discreet and transparent .... in the background you can hear a faint , pleading little voice of musk and iris, which is not hillside, and announced there are more than wood dust as a layer of sawdust.
What remains after a few hours on the skin, smells a little bit like the florist, even if most bouquets "to" are over-bloomed, rotting water. Not really disgusting, but not really like a perfume that I would buy.
For my taste, are jasmine and rose represent strong and the iris is visible only weak: there is anything that gives me a headache soon. A stinging feeling I have, strangely enough, even in 1000 and Joy and causes the spontaneous in my refusal.
A fragrance that fits within this time then, the entgegenkam the contemporary taste, elegance and style with a stunning flower orgy equated - which I myself for today but no longer like to present to me

.

Zwirbel So I fixed the small flacon again - and renounce "Ode ".....

0 comments:

Post a Comment