Friday, November 26, 2010

Tiffanygranath Husband

Miss Dior, the elderly and the torments of hell .....



Dior was for me a long time, a pseudonym for Diorissimo. This fragrance was my very first "own" perfume. I adored him! The other
Dior's I could get something up to now never be.



prompt when I started to look for vintage Dior Parfums out for me then this is very pretty spray on the road running. Miss Dior - Pure Parfum - 30 ml once - as' under . Pressure "spray from the period around 1960



Since then lies the problem: the propane, which once brought out the fragrance, has long since evaporated, gone - and I'm about to . knock on love, but nothing happens, the pump mechanism is designed to point to give up under pressure a bit, and then I can as far as I want - from the noble content is next to nothing to light
what little comes out as "breath". , smells divine!
So I have tried everything, but came only in the smallest amounts of the sought-after content from me. Today, now I was the last straw, stable means of a Side cutters and a lot of courage, I clipped the small metal nose under the spray head easy.


What relief! Pull out the snorkel and finally smell what is hidden there really 20 - 30 ml finest vintage perfume, highly concentrated.


No, I had no concern that all 'the now evaporated, because:
A blank Miss Dior Amphora of Baccarat (designed at least by this company) from the same period was only waiting to receive the content . A large one-time injection helped Moving - and voila!



Since my wonderful beautiful flacon with original content. A dream in the look, feel and, I can use it.

Miss Dior was released in 1947 - the time of the New Look of Dior. Femininity, finally! Schmalle waists, bell skirts, dainty pumps, coquettish little hat, short or long gloves ... Refined femininity.


Small mini-amphora with perfume sample - and the so-called "lozenge", also a sample of perfume
non-trivial so hard as with the current misery called "Womanity" but as subtle, sophisticated and classy.
Now my test of at least 50 years old content:
Miss Dior starts strong and clear "leaked out" with a top note of bergamot, bitter and a bundle of fresh green aldehydes.

mini EDT perfume flacon and about 7.5 ml
A bit edgy, a little soapy smell it first, until the bergamot evaporate and the more flowery may come through soft, rich scents: Sweet night
Jasmine, gardenia, clary sage, lots of red roses, iris creamy, fresh and green lily and narcissus and carnation as spicy-strong counterpart to the sweet floral scents. Always remains a bitter, almost herbs of backgrounds.
But after a while, the overall impression through-composed so sweet and fitting that I have no desire to pursue the individual components.
The long-lasting base of sandalwood, patchouli, oak moss, and Cistrosenharz smells soft and sweet. Very tenderly the leather note is noticeable, but it remains subtle and discreet and does not come to the fore.

For me, the ultimate-elegant fragrance Miss Dior, in the same track Caleche by Hermes or as Arpège Lanvin.
Just as it conveys this class, style and sophistication. At the same time it is anything but stiff - it is vibrant and lively, and operates on summer afternoons, think of women who interrupt their "window-shopping" to eat at a cafe in a small, elegant piece of cake.
to elegant handbags, "carrees, which are slung casually around their necks and well-kept vintage cars.
to Couture, rich fabrics and fine stockings.

hat-clip from approximately 1965, velvet with feathers and crystal stones, Tüllnetz for binding under the updo at the back


at Dior.

0 comments:

Post a Comment